Welcome to the Maytag Bottom Freezer! Removing the drawers from this appliance is a simple and straightforward process. In this guide, we’ll walk you through the steps to safely and easily remove the drawers from your Maytag Bottom Freezer. Before you begin, make sure to unplug the refrigerator from the wall outlet and turn off the water supply if applicable. Now, let’s get started!
Maytag Bottom Freezer How To Remove Ice
To remove ice from a Maytag bottom freezer, you will need to use a hair dryer to melt the ice. Start by unplugging the freezer and removing any food items. Place a towel on the bottom of the freezer to catch any water that may drip. Use the hair dryer to direct warm air onto the ice, melting it away. Once the ice has been melted, use a sponge to wipe away any remaining water.
Maytag Bottom Freezer How To Remove Ice Maker
1. Unplug the refrigerator from the wall outlet.
2. Remove the screws that secure the ice maker to the freezer wall.
3. Carefully pull the ice maker out of the freezer.
4. Disconnect the water line from the back of the ice maker.
5. Remove the screws that secure the ice maker to the mounting bracket.
6. Lift the ice maker out of the freezer.
7. Clean the area around the ice maker with a damp cloth.
8. Reinstall the screws that secure the ice maker to the mounting bracket.
9. Reconnect the water line to the back of the ice maker.
10. Carefully slide the ice maker back into the freezer.
11. Secure the ice maker to the freezer wall with the screws.
12. Plug the refrigerator back into the wall outlet.
Removing the Maytag bottom freezer is a relatively simple process that can be completed in a few steps. By disconnecting the power, water, and drain lines, and then removing the screws that hold the freezer in place, the freezer can be safely removed from the refrigerator. With the right tools and a bit of patience, anyone can easily remove their Maytag bottom freezer.