Welcome to the Maytag Performa Ice Maker! Changing the filter in your ice maker is an important part of keeping it running smoothly and efficiently. This guide will walk you through the steps to change the filter in your Maytag Performa Ice Maker. Before you begin, make sure to turn off the power to the ice maker and unplug the unit from the wall. Once you’ve done that, you’re ready to get started.
Ice Maker Maytag Performa How To Change Belt
To change the belt on a Maytag Performa dryer, you will need to remove the back panel of the dryer. Once the back panel is removed, you will be able to access the belt and pulley system. Disconnect the belt from the motor and the pulley, and then remove the old belt. Install the new belt onto the motor and pulley and then reconnect it to the drum. Finally, replace the back panel and you are done.
Ice Maker Maytag Performa How To Change The Water Filter
1. Locate the filter housing in the back of the refrigerator.
2. Turn off the water supply to the refrigerator.
3. Unscrew the filter housing cap and remove the old filter.
4. Insert the new filter into the filter housing.
5. Replace the filter housing cap and tighten it firmly.
6. Turn on the water supply and check for any leaks.
7. Reset the ice maker by pressing the reset button or unplugging the refrigerator for 30 seconds and then plugging it back in.
In conclusion, changing the filter on a Maytag Performa Ice Maker is a simple process that requires minimal tools and time. By following the steps outlined in this article, anyone can easily change the filter on their Maytag Performa Ice Maker and ensure that the ice produced is clean and free of impurities.