Welcome to your new Whirlpool self-cleaning oven! This oven is designed to make cleaning a breeze. With just a few simple steps, you can have your oven looking and smelling like new in no time. Here are the steps for using your Whirlpool self-cleaning oven:
How To Use Self Cleaning Oven Whirlpool
1. Remove all racks, pans, and accessories from the oven.
2. Wipe down the interior of the oven with a damp cloth or sponge to remove any loose debris.
3. Close the oven door and press the “Self Clean” button.
4. Select the desired cleaning cycle and temperature.
5. Press the “Start” button.
6. Allow the oven to complete the self-cleaning cycle.
7. Once the cycle is complete, open the oven door and wipe away any remaining residue with a damp cloth or sponge.
8. Replace all racks, pans, and accessories.
Using a self-cleaning oven from Whirlpool is a great way to keep your oven clean and free of food residue and grease. To use the self-cleaning cycle, start by removing any racks and loose pieces from the oven. Next, close the oven door and press the self-clean button. Select the desired cleaning time and temperature, and then press the start button. Once the cycle is complete, allow the oven to cool before opening the door. Finally, use a damp cloth to wipe away any remaining debris. With a little bit of effort, you can keep your oven clean and running like new.