Welcome to using your Maytag washing machine! This guide will help you get started with using your machine.
First, you will need to fill the machine with the appropriate amount of water. Depending on the size of your load, you can adjust the water level by turning the knob on the front of the machine.
Next, you will need to add detergent to the machine. Pour the detergent into the dispenser drawer located on the top of the machine.
Once the machine is filled with water and detergent, you can load your clothes into the drum. Make sure to balance the load evenly and close the door.
Next, you will need to select the appropriate cycle. You can do this by pressing the cycle selector buttons on the front of the machine.
Finally, you can press the start button to begin the cycle. Once the cycle is complete, you can remove your clothes and enjoy the results!
How To Use A Maytag Washing Machine
1. Set the Water Temperature: Before you start a load of laundry, make sure to set the water temperature to the appropriate setting for the fabric type you are washing.
2. Load the Washer: Place your clothes into the washing machine, making sure not to overload it.
3. Add Detergent: Add the appropriate amount of detergent for the size of the load.
4. Select the Cycle: Choose the cycle that best suits the type of fabric and soil level of the load.
5. Start the Cycle: Press the start button to begin the cycle.
6. Unload the Washer: When the cycle is finished, unload the washer and transfer the clothes to the dryer.
Using a Maytag washing machine is easy and efficient. With its intuitive controls and large capacity, it is a great choice for any household. To get the most out of your Maytag washing machine, make sure to read the instructions carefully and follow the recommended settings for each load. By doing so, you can ensure that your clothes are cleaned thoroughly and safely.