If you have a Whirlpool self-cleaning oven, you may be wondering how to stop the self-cleaning cycle. Self-cleaning ovens are designed to use high temperatures to burn off food residue and grease. The process can take several hours and can be quite noisy. Fortunately, it’s easy to stop the self-cleaning cycle on a Whirlpool oven. All you need to do is press the “Cancel/Off” button on the oven’s control panel. Some also believe of the Whirlpool oven no self-clean button.
This will immediately stop the cycle and the oven will return to its normal operating temperature. Below is a guide on how you can cancel self cleaning oven.
Suggested: How To Clean Whirlpool Oven
How To Stop Self Cleaning Oven Whirlpool
1. Turn off the self-cleaning cycle by pressing the “Cancel/Off” button on the oven control panel.
2. Open the oven door and allow the oven to cool down.
3. Remove any ashes or debris from the oven interior with a damp cloth.
4. Close the oven door.
5. Press the “Clean” button on the oven control panel to select the manual cleaning mode.
6. Select the desired cleaning cycle (light, medium, heavy) and press “Start.”
7. Allow the oven to run the cleaning cycle.
8. When the cycle is complete, open the oven door and allow the oven to cool down.
9. Remove any ashes or debris from the oven interior with a damp cloth.
10. Close the oven door and press the “Off/Cancel” button to turn off the manual cleaning cycle.
How To Stop Self-Cleaning Oven
The best way to stop a self-cleaning oven from whirlpool is to turn off the self-cleaning cycle. This can be done by pressing the “Cancel” button on the oven’s control panel. After the cycle has been cancelled, the oven should no longer be in self-cleaning mode. Additionally, it is important to remember to clean the oven regularly to prevent the buildup of grease and grime, which can lead to a self-cleaning cycle being activated.