Starting a whirlpool washer is easy and straightforward. First, you will need to make sure that the washer is plugged into a power source and the water is connected. Once you have done this, you will need to choose the cycle you want to use. You can do this by pressing the cycle selector button and turning the knob to the cycle you want. After this, you will need to select the temperature and load size. This can be done by pressing the temperature and load size buttons and turning the knob to the desired settings. Finally, you can press the start button to begin the washing cycle.
How To Start A Whirlpool Washer
1. Place clothes into the washer.
2. Measure the correct amount of detergent and pour it into the washer.
3. Close the washer lid and select the desired cycle.
4. Select the water temperature and spin speed.
5. Push the start button to begin the cycle.
6. Monitor the cycle and add more detergent or fabric softener if desired.
7. When the cycle is complete, remove the clothes from the washer.
Starting a Whirlpool washer is a simple process that requires only a few steps. First, make sure the washer is properly connected to the water supply and power source. Next, load the clothes into the washer and select the desired cycle. Finally, press the start button to begin the cycle. With these steps, you can easily start your Whirlpool washer and get your laundry done quickly and efficiently.