Soaking clothes in a Whirlpool top load washer is a great way to get tough stains out and leave your garments looking like new. To get started, you’ll need to fill the washer with the desired amount of water and add a detergent of your choice. Once the washer is full, place the clothes you want to soak in the washer and close the lid. Select the desired cycle and press the start button. The washer will fill with water and begin to agitate the clothes. Depending on the cycle you selected, the washer will either agitate for a set amount of time or until the cycle is complete. Once the cycle is finished, the clothes will be ready to be removed and rinsed.
How To Soak Clothes In Whirlpool Top Load Washer
1. Fill the washer with cold water.
2. Add the clothes to the washer and make sure they are submerged in the water.
3. Add a small amount of detergent, such as a tablespoon or two, to the water.
4. Set the washer to the soak cycle, which will usually be labeled as “soak” or “soak and wash.”
5. Allow the clothes to soak for at least 30 minutes.
6. When the cycle is complete, drain the washer and rinse the clothes in cold water.
7. Put the clothes in the dryer or hang them up to dry.
Soaking clothes in a Whirlpool top load washer is a great way to get out tough stains and dirt. It is a simple process that requires you to add the clothes to the washer, select the soak cycle, and add the appropriate amount of detergent. Once the cycle is complete, you can remove the clothes and wash them as usual. With this method, you can easily get out tough stains and dirt, making your clothes look and feel like new.