If you are having trouble with your Whirlpool washing machine, resetting it can help resolve many issues. Resetting your Whirlpool washing machine is a simple process that can be done in just a few steps. In this guide, we will walk you through the steps to reset your Whirlpool washing machine.
First, you will need to unplug the washing machine from the wall outlet. This will ensure that the power is completely disconnected from the machine. Once the power is disconnected, press and hold the “Start/Pause” button for five seconds. This will reset the machine and clear any error codes.
Next, press the “Power” button to turn the machine back on. You may need to press the “Power” button multiple times to get the machine to turn back on.
How To Reset Whirlpool Washing Machine
1. Unplug the washing machine from the power outlet.
2. Open the lid and remove any clothing or items from the drum.
3. Locate the reset button, which is usually located on the back of the machine or inside the control panel.
4. Press and hold the reset button for 3-5 seconds.
5. Plug the washing machine back into the power outlet.
6. Close the lid and select the desired cycle.
7. Press the start button to begin the washing cycle.
In conclusion, resetting a Whirlpool washing machine is a relatively simple process. To reset the machine, first unplug the machine from the wall outlet. Then, press and hold the Start/Pause button for five seconds. Finally, plug the machine back into the wall outlet and press the Start/Pause button once more. Following these steps should reset the machine and allow it to be used again.