If you need to reset your Samsung front load washer, it’s easy to do. All you need to do is press and hold the Start/Pause button for 3 seconds. This will reset the washer and clear any errors that may be preventing it from working properly. After the reset, you can start a new cycle and begin washing your clothes. If the issue persists, you may need to contact a technician for further assistance.
How To Reset Samsung Front Load Washer
1. Unplug the washer from the power outlet.
2. Press and hold the Start/Pause button for 5 seconds.
3. Turn the knob to select the Rinse & Spin cycle.
4. Press the Start/Pause button to begin the cycle.
5. When the cycle is complete, unplug the washer from the power outlet.
6. Plug the washer back in and press the Start/Pause button to reset the washer.
In conclusion, resetting a Samsung front load washer is a relatively simple process. All you need to do is unplug the washer, wait 30 seconds, and then plug it back in. If this doesn’t work, you can try resetting the washer by pressing and holding the Start/Pause button for 3 seconds. If this doesn’t work, you can try resetting the washer by pressing and holding the Power button for 8 seconds. If all else fails, you can always contact Samsung customer service for assistance.