If you have a Samsung refrigerator with an automatic ice maker, you may need to reset it at some point. Resetting the ice maker is a simple process that can be done in just a few steps. This guide will walk you through the process of resetting your Samsung refrigerator’s ice maker.
How To Reset Samsung Fridge Ice Maker
1. Unplug the refrigerator from the wall outlet.
2. Locate the ice maker in the freezer compartment.
3. Remove the ice bin and any ice cubes that may have accumulated.
4. Locate the ice maker’s reset button. It is typically located on the side or front of the ice maker.
5. Press and hold the reset button for approximately 10 seconds.
6. Plug the refrigerator back into the wall outlet.
7. Wait 24 hours for the ice maker to cycle through and produce ice.
Resetting the ice maker in a Samsung fridge is a relatively simple process that can be done in just a few steps. First, locate the reset button on the ice maker and press it for three seconds. Then, unplug the fridge for at least five minutes and plug it back in. Finally, press the reset button again for three seconds and wait for the ice maker to begin functioning again. Following these steps should reset the ice maker in a Samsung fridge.