If you need to reset your Samsung dishwasher, you can do so by following a few simple steps. First, locate the power button on the dishwasher and press it to turn off the power. Next, unplug the power cord from the wall outlet. Wait for at least five minutes before plugging the power cord back into the wall outlet. Finally, press the power button again to turn the dishwasher back on. Your Samsung dishwasher should now be reset and ready to use.
How To Reset Samsung Dishwasher
1. Unplug the dishwasher from the power outlet.
2. Press and hold down the Start/Reset button for 3 seconds.
3. Plug the dishwasher back into the power outlet.
4. Press the Start/Reset button once to reset the dishwasher.
5. Select the desired cycle and press the Start/Reset button to begin the cycle.
In conclusion, resetting a Samsung dishwasher is a relatively simple process. All that needs to be done is to press and hold the Start/Pause button for 3 seconds until the LED light flashes. This will reset the dishwasher and it should be ready to use again.