If you need to reset your Maytag washer, there are a few simple steps you can take to get it back up and running. First, unplug the washer from the wall outlet and wait for five minutes. This will reset the washer’s electronic control board. Next, press and hold the “Power” button for five seconds. This will reset the washer and clear any error codes. Finally, plug the washer back in and turn it on. Your Maytag washer should now be reset and ready to use.
How To Reset My Maytag Washer
1. Unplug the washer from the wall outlet.
2. Locate the water supply hoses and turn off both the hot and cold water valves.
3. Disconnect the water supply hoses from the back of the washer.
4. Remove the washer lid and locate the reset button.
5. Press and hold the reset button for 10 seconds.
6. Reconnect the water supply hoses to the back of the washer.
7. Turn on the hot and cold water valves.
8. Plug the washer back into the wall outlet.
9. Run a cycle to test the washer.
In conclusion, resetting your Maytag washer is a simple process that can be completed in just a few steps. First, unplug the washer from the wall outlet and then press and hold the start/pause button for 3 seconds. Next, press the start/pause button twice to reset the washer. Finally, plug the washer back into the wall outlet and the reset should be complete.