If you have a Maytag ice maker and need to reset it, this guide will help you do so. First, you’ll need to locate the reset button on the ice maker. Depending on the model, the reset button may be located on the front, side, or back of the unit. Once you’ve located the reset button, press and hold it for approximately 10 seconds. This should reset the ice maker and allow it to start producing ice again. If the reset button does not work, you may need to unplug the unit and plug it back in to reset it. Be sure to check the manufacturer’s instructions for any additional steps that may be required.
How To Reset My Maytag Ice Maker
1. Unplug the refrigerator from the wall outlet for at least 10 minutes.
2. Remove the ice bin from the refrigerator.
3. Locate the reset button on the front of the ice maker.
4. Press and hold the reset button for at least 10 seconds.
5. Plug the refrigerator back in.
6. Place the ice bin back in the refrigerator.
7. Allow 24 hours for the ice maker to reset and begin making ice.
In conclusion, resetting a Maytag ice maker is a relatively easy process. The first step is to unplug the ice maker from the wall outlet. Then, remove the ice bin and empty any ice cubes that may be present. Next, locate the reset button and press it for three seconds. Finally, plug the ice maker back in and wait for the ice cubes to begin forming. Following these steps should successfully reset your Maytag ice maker.