If you have an LG dryer, you may have noticed that the check filter light is illuminated on the control panel. This light is an indicator that the lint filter needs to be cleaned. Fortunately, resetting the check filter light is a simple process that can be done in a few easy steps. Here is how to reset the check filter light on your LG dryer:
How To Reset Check Filter Light On Lg Dryer
1. Unplug the dryer from the wall outlet.
2. Open the dryer door and locate the filter.
3. Remove the filter and clean it with a vacuum cleaner or a soft brush.
4. Reinstall the filter and close the dryer door.
5. Plug the dryer back into the wall outlet.
6. Press and hold the “Filter Reset” button for three seconds. The “Check Filter” light should turn off.
In conclusion, resetting the check filter light on an LG dryer is a relatively simple process. All you need to do is open the lint filter door, remove the lint filter, and press and hold the start/pause button for three seconds. If the check filter light does not reset, the issue may be more serious and require professional assistance.