If you need to reset your Whirlpool oven, you can easily do so with a few simple steps. First, make sure the oven is powered off. Then, locate the reset button on the control panel. Depending on the model, it may be labeled “Reset” or “Clear/Off”. Press and hold the reset button for a few seconds until the oven displays a message indicating it has been reset. Finally, turn the oven back on and you’re all set. With these steps, you can easily reset your Whirlpool oven and get back to cooking.
How To Reset A Whirlpool Oven
1. Unplug the oven from the wall outlet or turn off the circuit breaker.
2. Press and hold the “Clear/Off” button for three seconds.
3. Press the “Bake” and “Broil” buttons simultaneously and hold for three seconds.
4. Release the buttons and press the “Clear/Off” button again.
5. Plug the oven back into the wall outlet or turn the circuit breaker back on.
6. Press the “Bake” and “Broil” buttons simultaneously and hold for three seconds.
7. Release the buttons and press the “Clear/Off” button again.
8. The oven will reset and be ready for use.
In conclusion, resetting a Whirlpool oven is a relatively straightforward process. First, unplug the oven from the wall outlet and wait for at least 30 seconds before plugging it back in. Then, press and hold the “Cancel” button for at least three seconds. Finally, press the “Bake” and “Broil” buttons simultaneously for at least three seconds. The oven should now be reset and ready for use.