If you need to reset your LG refrigerator, you may be wondering how to do it. Resetting your LG refrigerator can be done in a few simple steps and will help restore your refrigerator to its original factory settings. This article will walk you through the steps of resetting your LG refrigerator. First, you will need to locate the reset button, which is usually located on the back of the refrigerator. Once you have located the reset button, press and hold it for five seconds. The refrigerator will then reset itself and all settings will be restored to their original factory settings. You may need to unplug the refrigerator from the wall outlet for a few minutes before plugging it back in to ensure that the reset is complete. After the reset is complete, you can then adjust any settings as needed.
How To Reset A Lg Refrigerator
1. Unplug the refrigerator from the wall outlet.
2. Remove any food and shelves from the refrigerator.
3. Wipe down the inside of the refrigerator with a mild soap and water solution.
4. Dry the inside of the refrigerator with a clean cloth.
5. Plug the refrigerator back into the wall outlet.
6. Press and hold the “Reset” button for five seconds.
7. Set the temperature to the desired level.
8. Replace shelves and food items.
In conclusion, resetting a LG refrigerator is a relatively easy task. All you need to do is unplug the refrigerator, wait for about 10 minutes, and then plug it back in. This will reset the refrigerator and allow it to function as normal. If the issue persists, it is recommended to contact LG customer service for further assistance.