Removing the glass from a Samsung refrigerator is a relatively simple task that can be completed in a few steps. Before you begin, make sure that the refrigerator is unplugged and the doors are open. You will also need a Phillips head screwdriver and some gloves for protection. Once you have the necessary tools, follow these steps to remove the glass from your Samsung refrigerator:
How To Remove The Glass From A Samsung Refrigerator
1. Unplug the refrigerator from the wall outlet.
2. Remove the screws that hold the trim panel in place.
3. Carefully remove the trim panel from the refrigerator.
4. Remove the screws that hold the glass panel in place.
5. Carefully lift the glass panel out of the refrigerator.
6. Place the glass panel on a flat surface and carefully remove the sealant.
7. Clean the glass panel with a soft cloth and warm soapy water.
8. Replace the glass panel and sealant, and reattach the screws.
9. Replace the trim panel and screws.
10. Plug the refrigerator back into the wall outlet.
Removing the glass from a Samsung refrigerator is a relatively simple process. First, you must unplug the refrigerator and remove any shelves or drawers that may be obstructing access to the glass. Then, use a flat head screwdriver to gently pry the glass away from the frame, taking care not to break the glass. Once the glass is free, carefully lift it out and set it aside. Finally, use a damp cloth to clean the frame and glass before re-installing the glass. With a few simple steps, you can easily remove the glass from a Samsung refrigerator.