Removing the ice tray from an LG refrigerator is a relatively simple process. First, locate the ice tray in the freezer compartment. It is usually located near the back of the freezer. Once you have located the ice tray, grab it firmly and pull it straight out. You may need to use some force to remove the tray, but it should come out easily. Once the tray is out, you can remove the ice cubes and discard them. Finally, rinse the tray with warm water and soap before returning it to the freezer.
Popular: How Do I Turn Off My Lg Refrigerator
How To Remove Ice Tray From Lg Refrigerator
To remove an ice tray from an LG refrigerator, first open the freezer door and locate the ice tray. Pull the tray straight out and away from the freezer. If the tray is stuck, you may need to gently pull and wiggle it to loosen it. Once the tray is out, you can empty the ice and replace the tray.
How To Remove Ice Tray From Lg Refrigerator?
1. Open the refrigerator door and locate the ice tray.
2. Pull the ice tray out of the freezer compartment.
3. If the ice tray is stuck, use a butter knife or other thin object to gently pry it loose.
4. Once the ice tray is loose, lift it up and out of the freezer compartment.
5. Empty any remaining ice cubes into a bowl or other container.
6. Wipe down the ice tray with a damp cloth to remove any remaining ice or frost.
7. Place the ice tray back in the freezer compartment and close the refrigerator door.
Recommended: What Is Ice Plus On Lg Refrigerator
Removing an ice tray from an LG refrigerator is a relatively simple process. First, locate the ice tray release lever on the outside of the refrigerator. Pull the lever to release the ice tray. Then, use both hands to pull the tray out of the refrigerator. Finally, empty the tray and wash it with warm, soapy water. With these steps, you can easily remove an ice tray from an LG refrigerator.