Welcome to the world of LG washer dryers! These machines are designed to make laundry day easier and more efficient than ever before. With the help of a few simple steps, you can learn how to use your LG washer dryer to dry your clothes quickly and easily. Here’s what you need to know:
How To Just Dry On Lg Washer Dryer
1. Select the Dry Only cycle on the washer dryer.
2. Select the desired drying time.
3. Select the desired temperature setting.
4. Press the Start/Pause button to begin the cycle.
5. When the cycle is complete, remove the clothes from the washer dryer and hang them up to finish drying.
In conclusion, drying clothes on an LG washer dryer is a simple and efficient process. The machine’s intuitive controls and automatic settings make it easy to select the right cycle for the type of fabric and the desired dryness level. With the right settings, you can expect your clothes to come out dry and ready to wear.