If you need to remove the freezer drawer from your Maytag Ridge refrigerator, it can be done in a few simple steps. First, open the freezer door and locate the two screws on either side of the drawer. Unscrew these two screws and remove them. Then, pull the drawer straight out. You may need to use a bit of force to get it out. Once the drawer is out, you can remove the items inside and clean it as needed. When you’re finished, simply slide the drawer back in and re-screw the two screws. You’re now ready to use your Maytag Ridge refrigerator again!
How To Get Freezer Drawer Out Of Maytag Ridge
1. Unplug the refrigerator from the power source.
2. Open the refrigerator door and locate the screws that secure the freezer drawer to the refrigerator.
3. Remove the screws and set them aside.
4. Gently pull the freezer drawer out of the refrigerator.
5. If the drawer is stuck, use a putty knife to gently pry it loose.
6. Once the drawer is out, inspect it for any damage or debris that may be blocking the drawer from sliding out.
7. Clean out any debris or dirt and then reassemble the drawer back into the refrigerator.
8. Secure the screws back into place and plug the refrigerator back into the power source.
In conclusion, getting the freezer drawer out of a Maytag Ridge refrigerator is a relatively simple process. All that is needed is a flathead screwdriver and a few minutes of time. First, locate the screws on the back of the refrigerator and remove them. Then, carefully pull the drawer out of the refrigerator. Finally, lift the drawer up and pull it out of the refrigerator. With these simple steps, you should be able to easily get the freezer drawer out of a Maytag Ridge refrigerator.