If your Samsung refrigerator is not defrosting properly, you may need to force defrost it. This process is relatively simple and can help to restore your refrigerator to its optimal performance. Here are the steps to take to force defrost a Samsung refrigerator:
How To Force Defrost A Samsung Refrigerator?
1. Unplug the refrigerator from the wall outlet.
2. Remove all food items from the refrigerator and freezer.
3. Place a fan in front of the refrigerator to help speed up the defrosting process.
4. Open the doors of the refrigerator and freezer and leave them open for several hours.
5. Check the refrigerator periodically to see if the ice has melted.
6. Once the ice has melted, use a towel to wipe away any excess moisture.
7. Plug the refrigerator back into the wall outlet and turn it back on.
8. Place the food items back into the refrigerator and freezer.
In conclusion, forcing defrost on a Samsung refrigerator is a relatively simple process. All you need to do is unplug the refrigerator and leave it off for a few hours. This will allow the ice to melt and the refrigerator to defrost. Once the refrigerator has defrosted, you can plug it back in and it will work as normal. It is important to remember to clean the refrigerator regularly to prevent ice buildup in the future.