If you’re experiencing a Suds error on your Samsung washer, you’re not alone. Fortunately, this issue is easy to fix and can be done in a few simple steps. First, make sure that the washer is powered off. Then, open the washer door and remove any clothing or other items that may be inside. Next, locate the filter on the back of the washer and remove any debris or lint that may be trapped inside. Finally, run a cycle on the washer with nothing inside to flush out any remaining suds. After completing these steps, your Samsung washer should be back to normal.
How To Fix Sud Error On Samsung Washer
1. Check and clean the drain filter.
2. Check the drain hose for any blockage.
3. Make sure the water supply is turned on and the hose is not kinked.
4. Check for any loose connections.
5. Reset the washer by unplugging it for a few minutes and then plugging it back in.
6. Run a test cycle to see if the issue has been resolved.
7. If the issue persists, contact a professional to diagnose and repair the washer.
To fix the Sud error on a Samsung Washer, first check the drain hose for any blockages. If the hose is clear, then check the drain filter for any debris or blockages. If the filter is clear, then reset the washer by unplugging it from the wall for 10 minutes, then plug it back in. If the error persists, then contact a Samsung service technician for further assistance.