Draining a Whirlpool front load washer is a relatively simple process. Before beginning, make sure that the washer is unplugged from the wall and that the water supply is shut off. Once these steps are completed, you will be ready to begin draining the washer.
First, locate the drain hose on the back of the washer. This hose is usually located near the bottom of the washer. Once you have located the hose, you will need to remove the cap from the end of the hose. This will allow the water to drain out of the washer.
Next, you will need to find a suitable container to collect the water. This could be a bucket or a large bowl. Once you have found a suitable container, you will need to place it underneath the drain hose. Make sure that the container is large enough to hold all of the water that will be draining out of the washer.
How To Drain Whirlpool Front Load Washer
1. Unplug the washer from the wall outlet.
2. Move the washer away from the wall and locate the drain hose.
3. Place a bucket or other container beneath the drain hose.
4. Unscrew the clamp securing the drain hose to the back of the washer.
5. Allow the water to drain into the bucket.
6. When the water has finished draining, replace the clamp and move the washer back into place.
7. Plug the washer back into the wall outlet.
In conclusion, draining a Whirlpool front load washer is a relatively simple process. First, unplug the washer and turn off the water supply. Then, remove the front access panel and locate the drain hose. Disconnect the hose from the washer and attach it to a sink or bucket. Finally, turn the washer back on and select the spin cycle to drain the water. Following these steps should allow you to successfully drain your Whirlpool front load washer.