If you have an LG Inverter Direct Drive washer, you may need to drain it in order to perform maintenance or repairs. Draining your washer is a relatively simple process, but it is important to follow the proper steps to ensure that the job is done safely and correctly. This guide will walk you through the steps of draining an LG Inverter Direct Drive washer.
How To Drain Lg Inverter Direct Drive Washer
1. Unplug the washer from the power outlet.
2. Turn off the water supply valves located behind the washer.
3. Disconnect the water hoses from the washer.
4. Place a bucket or other container beneath the drain hose.
5. Locate the drain hose at the back of the washer and disconnect it from the washer.
6. Allow the water to drain from the hose into the bucket.
7. Once the water has finished draining, reconnect the drain hose to the washer.
8. Reconnect the water hoses to the washer.
9. Turn on the water supply valves.
10. Plug the washer back into the power outlet.
The LG Inverter Direct Drive Washer is a great appliance for those who want a powerful and efficient washing machine. Draining this type of washer is relatively simple and can be done in a few steps. First, unplug the washer from the wall and turn off the water supply. Then, remove the drain hose from the back of the washer and place it into a bucket or sink. Finally, turn the washer on and select the drain and spin cycle. This will activate the drain pump and the water will be drained from the washer. With these simple steps, you can easily drain your LG Inverter Direct Drive Washer.