If you’ve recently purchased a Samsung refrigerator with an ice maker, you may be wondering how to get it up and running. Fortunately, the process is relatively straightforward and doesn’t require any special tools. Here’s a step-by-step guide to setting up your Samsung ice maker.
First, make sure the water line is connected to the back of the refrigerator. If not, you’ll need to connect it before proceeding. Once the water line is connected, locate the ice maker’s On/Off switch. This switch is usually located on the side of the refrigerator or inside the freezer compartment. Flip the switch to the “On” position.
Next, you’ll need to fill the ice maker’s reservoir with water. To do this, locate the fill tube on the back of the ice maker and fill it with water.
How To Deice Samsung Ice Maker
1. Unplug the refrigerator from the power source.
2. Locate the ice maker and remove the ice bin.
3. Inspect the ice maker for any visible signs of ice buildup.
4. Use a hair dryer to carefully and slowly melt any ice that is present.
5. Once the ice has melted, use a soft cloth to wipe away any remaining moisture.
6. Replace the ice bin and plug the refrigerator back in.
7. Turn the ice maker back on and wait for it to start producing ice.
The best way to deice a Samsung ice maker is to unplug the machine, empty out any remaining ice cubes, and then use a hair dryer to melt away the ice. Make sure to keep the dryer on a low setting and keep the nozzle at least six inches away from the ice maker. Once all the ice has melted, plug the machine back in and allow it to run for a few minutes to ensure that all the ice has been removed. With a bit of patience and a few simple steps, you can easily deice your Samsung ice maker.