Cleaning your Whirlpool microwave filter is an important part of keeping your appliance running efficiently. A dirty filter can cause your microwave to not heat food properly, and can also cause smoke and odors to build up in your kitchen. Fortunately, cleaning the filter is a simple process that only takes a few minutes. Here’s how to do it:
How To Clean Whirlpool Microwave Filter
1. Unplug the microwave from the power source.
2. Remove the filter from the microwave.
3. Soak the filter in a sink filled with hot, soapy water for 10 minutes.
4. Scrub the filter with a soft-bristled brush to remove any built-up grease and food particles.
5. Rinse the filter with hot water and allow it to air dry.
6. Reinstall the filter into the microwave.
7. Plug the microwave back into the power source.
In conclusion, cleaning a Whirlpool microwave filter is an easy process that can be done in a few simple steps. First, remove the filter from the microwave and soak it in warm, soapy water for 15 minutes. Then, rinse the filter off with clean water and use a soft brush to remove any stubborn dirt or grime. Finally, dry the filter completely before reinstalling it in the microwave. Following these steps will ensure that your Whirlpool microwave filter is clean and functioning properly.