Cleaning your Samsung refrigerator’s vegetable drawers is an important part of keeping your food fresh and safe. Over time, dirt and bacteria can build up in the drawers, which can lead to food spoilage. Fortunately, cleaning the drawers is a simple and straightforward process that can be done in just a few steps. Here’s how to get started:
Suggested: How To Turn On Samsung Refrigerator
How To Clean Samsung Refrigerator Vegetable Drawers
1. Remove all food items from the vegetable drawers and discard any spoiled or expired items.
2. Take out the vegetable drawers and place them in a sink filled with warm, soapy water.
3. Use a soft cloth or sponge to wipe down the drawers, paying special attention to any stuck-on food or dirt.
4. Rinse the drawers with clean water and dry them with a soft cloth.
5. Place the drawers back in the refrigerator.
6. Wipe down the inside of the refrigerator with a damp cloth, paying special attention to the area around the vegetable drawers.
7. Place the food items back in the vegetable drawers.
Recommended: How To Add Pictures To Samsung Refrigerator
When it comes to cleaning Samsung refrigerator vegetable drawers, it is important to use a mild detergent and warm water to ensure that the drawers are thoroughly cleaned. It is also important to ensure that the drawers are completely dry before putting food back in them. Regular cleaning of the drawers will help keep them free of bacteria and other contaminants, and will help keep your food fresh and safe.