Cleaning your Maytag oven is a simple task that will help keep your oven in top condition. With a few simple steps, you can make sure your oven is sparkling clean and ready for use. Before you begin, make sure to disconnect the power source to the oven and allow it to cool completely. Once the oven is cool, you can begin the cleaning process. Here are some steps to help you get started:
How To Clean Maytag Oven
1. Remove the oven racks and any other removable parts and soak them in warm soapy water.
2. Wipe down the interior of the oven with a damp cloth.
3. Make a cleaning paste by combining equal parts baking soda and water.
4. Apply the paste to the interior of the oven and let it sit for 15 minutes.
5. Wipe down the oven with a damp cloth to remove the paste.
6. For tough stains, use a non-abrasive scrubbing pad.
7. Clean the oven racks with a damp cloth and warm soapy water.
8. Replace the oven racks and any other removable parts.
9. Wipe down the exterior of the oven with a damp cloth.
Cleaning your Maytag oven is an easy and straightforward process. Start by removing the racks and scraping off any large pieces of food. Then, use a damp cloth to wipe down the inside of the oven and remove any grease or food residue. Finally, use a baking soda and water solution to scrub off any remaining dirt or grime. With a little bit of elbow grease and the right cleaning supplies, your Maytag oven will be sparkling clean in no time!