Cleaning your LG oven is an important part of maintaining it and keeping it in good working order. It is important to clean your oven regularly to prevent build-up of grease, grime and food particles that can cause odors and smoke. The following steps will help you clean your LG oven quickly and easily.
How To Clean Lg Oven
1. Remove the oven racks and any other removable parts.
2. Wipe down the interior of the oven with a damp cloth.
3. Mix a solution of 1/4 cup baking soda and 1/2 cup warm water.
4. Spread the solution over the interior of the oven, making sure to cover all surfaces.
5. Let the solution sit for at least 30 minutes.
6. Wipe down the interior of the oven with a damp cloth.
7. Use a scrub brush to remove any stubborn stains.
8. Wipe down the interior of the oven with a damp cloth.
9. Use a stainless steel cleaner to polish the interior of the oven.
10. Replace the oven racks and any other removable parts.
In conclusion, cleaning an LG oven is a simple and straightforward process. First, remove all racks and knobs from the oven and clean them with a damp cloth. Then, use a baking soda and water mixture to scrub the interior of the oven. Finally, use a damp cloth to wipe down the oven and dry it with a clean cloth. With a little bit of effort, your LG oven will be sparkling clean and ready to use.