Cleaning your Maytag Bravos washer is an important part of keeping it running smoothly and efficiently. With regular maintenance, your washer will last longer and perform better. In this guide, we’ll show you how to clean your Maytag Bravos washer. We’ll cover the basics of cleaning the outside of the washer, as well as the inside of the washer tub, the detergent dispenser, and the filter. With a few simple steps, you can keep your washer in great condition.
How To Clean A Maytag Bravos Washer
1. Unplug the washer from the wall and shut off the water supply.
2. Remove any clothing or items from the washer.
3. Wipe down the outside of the washer with a damp cloth.
4. Add 1/2 cup of baking soda to the washer drum.
5. Run a hot water cycle with no detergent.
6. Once the cycle is complete, wipe down the inside of the washer with a damp cloth.
7. Add 1 cup of white vinegar to the washer drum and run another hot water cycle.
8. Once the cycle is complete, wipe down the inside of the washer with a damp cloth again.
9. Plug the washer back into the wall and turn on the water supply.
10. Run a hot water cycle with no detergent to rinse out any remaining baking soda or vinegar.
In conclusion, cleaning a Maytag Bravos washer is a relatively simple task. First, you should unplug the washer and clean the exterior with a damp cloth. Then, you should use a mild detergent and a soft brush to clean the interior of the washer. Finally, you should use a damp cloth to wipe down the interior of the washer and leave the door open to allow the washer to dry. By following these steps, you can keep your Maytag Bravos washer clean and running efficiently.