A normal wash cycle on a Whirlpool dishwasher typically lasts between one and two hours, depending on the type of cycle you select. The most common cycle is the Normal cycle, which usually takes about an hour and a half. Other cycles, such as the Heavy cycle, can take up to two hours. The Quick cycle is the shortest cycle, taking only 30 minutes to complete.
Whirlpool Dishwasher Cycle Time
Most Whirlpool dishwashers have a normal cycle that lasts between 1 hour and 1 hour 15 minutes.
How Long Is A Normal Wash Cycle On Whirlpool Dishwasher
1. Load the dishwasher with the dishes and detergent.
2. Select the normal wash cycle on the dishwasher.
3. Press the start button to begin the cycle.
4. The normal wash cycle on a Whirlpool dishwasher typically takes about two hours to complete.
5. When the cycle is complete, the dishwasher will sound an audible signal to indicate the cycle is finished.
How Long Does Whirlpool Dishwasher Take
In conclusion, the length of a normal wash cycle on a Whirlpool dishwasher can vary depending on the type of dishwasher and the cycle selected. Generally, a normal wash cycle on a Whirlpool dishwasher can take anywhere from 45 minutes to two hours.