Welcome to the world of Maytag ice makers! Turning on your Maytag ice maker is a simple process that only takes a few minutes. Follow the steps below to learn how to reset maytag ice maker. First, locate the power switch on the side of the ice maker. It should be a small switch with an “on” and “off” position. Flip the switch to the “on” position and wait for the ice maker to start running. Once it does, you’re ready to start making ice! If you need to adjust the temperature or other settings, refer to the user manual for instructions. Thanks for using Maytag ice makers!
Suggested: How To Repair A Maytag Ice Maker
Maytag Refrigerator Ice Maker ON/OFF Switch
1. Make sure the ice maker is properly connected to a power source.
2. Locate the on/off switch on the ice maker.
3. Turn the switch to the “on” position.
4. Allow the ice maker to cycle through the initial setup process. This can take up to 15 minutes.
5. Once the setup is complete, the ice maker will begin to produce ice.
Recommended: How To Adjust Water Level In Maytag Ice Maker
Maytag Refrigerator Ice Maker on/off Switch
Turning on a Maytag ice maker is a simple process. After ensuring that the water line is connected, the ice maker can be activated by pressing the power button. If the ice maker is not producing ice, the water filter may need to be replaced or the ice maker may need to be reset. Following these steps will ensure that your Maytag ice maker is producing ice in no time.