If you’re having trouble with your LG dryer, you may need to reset it. Resetting your LG dryer can help resolve certain issues, such as when it won’t start, won’t heat up, or isn’t tumbling properly. Fortunately, resetting your LG dryer is a relatively simple process. In this guide, we’ll walk you through the steps to reset your LG dryer.
How Do You Reset A Lg Dryer?
1. Unplug the dryer from the wall outlet.
2. Press and hold the Start/Pause button for 5 seconds.
3. Plug the dryer back in and turn the power back on.
4. Press and hold the Start/Pause button for 3 seconds.
5. The dryer should now be reset and ready for use.
In conclusion, resetting a LG dryer is a simple process that can be done in a few steps. First, unplug the dryer from the wall outlet and wait for at least 30 seconds. Next, press and hold the start/pause button for 5 seconds. Finally, plug the dryer back in and press the start/pause button to turn it on. Following these steps should reset your LG dryer and get it back up and running.