Replacing the door handle on a Maytag microwave oven model W10259243 is a relatively straightforward process. Before starting, make sure to unplug the oven and wear protective gloves to protect your hands. You will need a Phillips head screwdriver and a new door handle for the replacement. The first step is to remove the existing door handle. To do this, remove the screws from the side of the handle and carefully slide the handle off the oven. Once the handle is removed, take the new handle and slide it onto the oven. Secure the handle in place by replacing the screws. Finally, test the handle to make sure it is secure and properly functioning.
How Do You Replace W10259243 Maytag Microwave Oven Door Handle
1. Unplug the microwave oven from the wall outlet.
2. Remove the screws that hold the door handle in place.
3. Remove the old door handle and replace it with the new one.
4. Secure the new handle in place with the screws.
5. Plug the microwave oven back into the wall outlet.
6. Test the handle to make sure it is working properly.
Maytag Oven Door Handle
In conclusion, replacing the Maytag microwave oven door handle W10259243 is a relatively simple task. It requires a few basic tools and a few minutes of your time. To begin, you will need to remove the two screws that secure the handle to the door. Then, you will need to remove the handle and replace it with a new one. Finally, you will need to secure the new handle with the two screws and you are done. With a few simple steps, you can easily replace the handle on your Maytag microwave oven door.
Recommended: How To Change Light In Maytag Microwave