Cleaning a Maytag washing machine is an important part of keeping it in good working order. With regular maintenance, your Maytag washing machine can last for years. To keep your machine running efficiently, it is important to clean it regularly. Here are some steps to help you clean your Maytag washing machine. For the steps about the process for clean Maytag washer.
How Do You Clean A Maytag Washing Machine
1. Unplug the washing machine from the wall outlet.
2. Remove any clothing or other items from the washer.
3. Wipe down the outside of the washer with a damp cloth.
4. Fill the washer with hot water and add 1/2 cup of bleach.
5. Let the washer agitate for a few minutes, then let it sit for 15 minutes.
6. Drain the washer and wipe down the inside with a damp cloth.
7. Run a cycle with hot water and 1/2 cup of white vinegar.
8. Let the washer sit for 15 minutes, then drain it.
9. Wipe down the inside of the washer with a damp cloth.
10. Plug the washer back in and run a cycle with hot water and 1/2 cup of baking soda.
11. Let the washer sit for 15 minutes
Clean Maytag Washer
Cleaning a Maytag washing machine is an easy process that can be done in a few simple steps. First, you should unplug the machine and remove any items from the washer. Next, you should fill the washer with hot water and a cleaning solution. After the cleaning cycle is complete, you should empty the washer and rinse it with cold water. Finally, you should wipe down the exterior of the machine and replace the detergent drawer. Following these steps will help keep your Maytag washing machine running efficiently and help keep your clothes looking their best. After you follow the steps above, you should know about the maytag washer how to clean process.